I have five problems:
- Windowed mode looks perfect, but in Fullscreen, the game renders at 16:9 aspect ratio but into a 800x600 resolution. So everything looks narrow. The interesting thing is that this happens when desktop resolution is 16:9 (for example 1080p). If desktop resolution is 4:3, then fullscreen has correct FOV. This means your port can run the game at 16:9 aspect ration, but being limited to 800x600 makes it broken.
Examples of how the game renders FOV depending of desktop resolution aspect ratio and using fullscreen
- Arrows that represent cars in the map, are inverted.
- Car doesn't react correctly driving under water. In the original game, the car floats and is hard to control.
- I found no way to save/load the profile
- I found no way to remap the controls. Handbrake in controller X button is a no way for me :P